The library building is currently closed until further notice.
But we are happy to start loaning material via curbside pickup!
Just follow the steps for pickup below.
Questions? Call 541-726-3766 or email email@example.com.
Phones are answered 10:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Saturday.
First, place a hold
- You'll need your library card number and PIN to place a hold.
- Visit our website at wheremindsgrow.org and select the "Library Catalog" link at the top of the page. Search for items and place holds.
- Check out our video for How to Place a Hold if you'd like a quick introduction!
- If you'd like up to five "grab bag" items placed on hold for you, give us a call. Library staff will be happy to select for you based on your preferences!
Second, wait for your hold notice
- Once your hold is available to pickup, you'll receive an email with the subject:
"Hold Available for Curbside Pickup"
- If the item is On-Shelf when you place the hold, you should receive a notice within 1-3 days.
- If the title is Checked Out, you'll be notified once it is returned and checked in.
- If the title is On-Order or In-Process, wait times vary.
Third, come pickup your items
- Pickup times are currently Monday-Saturday between 1-3pm
- Come to the library parking lot at the corner of 5th and B Streets.
- Call the library at 541-726-3766 when you arrive and we'll bring your items to you!
- Have your library card number when you call.