In addition to offering a full digital library and calendar of virtual programs, the Springfield Public Library is offering limited in-person services that includes computer appointments and curbside pick-up.
Safety is our top priority, and we appreciate your patience and understanding.
Have a Question?
- Call Mondays-Saturdays from 10am-5pm, 541-726-3766
- Email anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 24/7 Live Chat: Answerland.org
Need a Card?
Computers and Printing
- 45-minute appointments are available:
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays at 4pm and 5pm
- Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays at 10:15am and 11:15am
- Call to schedule
- One person per computer
- Drop-ins accommodated if space available
Pick-up & Return Materials
- Place a hold on library items online or over the phone
- Wait for your email: "Holds Available for Curbside Pick-up"
- Pick-up times: Mondays-Saturdays, 1-3pm
- Return items at our bookdrops 24/7
- Drive-up bookdrop located under the library off of A St. between 5th and 6th Streets
- Drive-up bookdrop located in the parking lot of Splash! at Lively Park, 6100 Thurston Road in Springfield
- Offering a range of online programs for all ages